Sunday 8 May 2016

Origins Mask Marvels

Origins is a brand that I’ve enjoyed for many years now. I’ve always got at least one product in my skincare routine. I like that they are more natural and earth-friendly yet still being results driven. No matter what my skin care need, I can always find a suitable product that will work for me. I thought I would give my three favourite Origins masks a quick mention today.


An activated charcoal mask, great for when my skin is looking congested or if I have any breakouts. Charcoal works like a magnet to draw out impurities from clogged pores. The mask dries hard and feels itchy if you leave it on for too long. Once removed with a warm damp flannel, my skin feels super clean and fresh.

This intense moisturising mask has Avocado Oil and Apricot Kernel Oil to deeply nourish the skin. Japanese Seaweed repairs the skin’s barrier to prevent future dehydration and signs of premature ageing. I love leaving a light layer of this on overnight, my skin wakes up feeling replenished and smooth to touch. Super hydrating and smells gorgeous too.

My little rescue remedy! I grab this mask when my skins texture isn’t at it’s best or I’m looking a little dull. Great for after a long day or a late night or you feel like you might break out. Ideal for a combination skin. The consistency is thick, but spreads easily and feels calming and refreshing when applied. The smell is very herbal like, which I personally quite like but I know isn't to everyones taste. Top marks from me though!

Top to bottom: Clear Improvement, Drink Up Intensive, Out Of Trouble.

I try to use face masks twice a week, I find it makes a real difference to the overall condition of my skin. I usually apply two or three at the same time, in the areas that need it. For example, I usually use a deep cleansing mask on my t-zone area and a brightening or moisturising mask everywhere else. All depending on my skin needs at the time. I really want to get my hands on the Maskimizer Mask Primer, have you tried it?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tips as always must try those face masks

    ReplyDelete

© Katie Louise

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig